In pursuit of its economic diplomacy mandate, the Embassy of South Africa in Turkey is organising a country seminar and a B2B meeting session to be held in, but not limited to, Ankara, Turkey on 27 April 2017. The targeted sectors are
- Health & hospital equipment,
- Informatics & technology and
Therefore, the country seminar and the B2B meeting session will be organised in partnership with the Turkish Industrialist Businesswomen and Businessmen Confederation (SANKON). SANKON is a 100% independent economic non-governmental organisation. During one of the meetings between SANKON and the Embassy, SANKON indicated interest in collaborating with the South African Chambers and Companies for a mutual growth in trade and investment in both countries. Furthermore, SANKON has previously (visited and) collaborated with the South African business organisation (Black Business Council) and with its members, it also has a corporate footprint on other parts of the African continent.
The SA Embassy hereby extends an invitation to your Chamber and its affiliated members to consider to actively participate in the upcoming country seminar and B2B meeting. Your assistance in announcing and transmitting this invitation to your members (to take advantage of this trade and investment network opportunity) will be most appreciated.
Also kindly take note of the following:
- The Embassy and the Turkish Airline agreed on a 30% discount for business delegates from South Africa (only for the purpose this Business Seminar).
- The cost of accommodation for the duration of the Seminar will be covered (as per agreement between the Embassy and the co-host partner).
- The cost of ground transport will also be covered (for the purpose of the seminar – as per agreement between the Embassy and the co-host partner ).
- The cost of food will be covered (at the hotel / venue of the seminar – as per agreement between the Embassy and the co-host partner).
It will be most appreciated if the Chambers could send the names of the nominated business delegates by no later than Monday 1 April 2017, 12:00.
Mr T. Ranamane
First Secretary: Political
South African Embassy in Ankara, Turkey
Tel: +90 312 4056874
Mobil: +90 535 7308646
Fax: +90 312 4466434
Email: [email protected]