ACTION Based Chamber, your “Credible Voice” in Business
RCCI Mission Statement
The Randburg Chamber of Commerce and Industry (“RCCI”) strives to reinforce and promote a strong business community through sound practices that support social and economic development.
To that end, the RCCI Board of Directors adopted the following Code of Conduct as the encouraged method of practice by business owners or managers who are members of RCCI.
RCCI is affiliated to SACCI, a national chamber in South Africa. Its mission is to protect and promote the interests of business in South Africa across all sectors and size of business.
RCCI strives to reinforce and promote a strong business community through sound ethical business practices that support inclusive economic growth and development.
RCCI Membership must ensure that all our business relationships reflect our personal integrity, respect for human dignity, the rights of others, honesty, and a commitment to do what is right, fair, reasonable, lawful, and just.
It is fundamental to RCCI, that its members conduct their business with honesty and integrity and in accordance with the highest legal and ethical standards. To this end, the RCCI Board of Directors has adopted this Code of Conduct as the encouraged method of practice by which RCCI members/business owners or managers should abide. The RCCI Board of Directors is confident that the RCCI membership will always uphold the values embodied in this Code of Conduct. As a member /affiliate of SACCI, RCCI recognise that membership is a privilege, and that membership brings with it the responsibility to assure that all members understand and commit to the following membership undertakings:
Region B Action Motivated Chamber of Commerce & Industry, uniting all Business sectors and Communities locally nationally and internationally.
The theory of evolution started by Charles Darwin, theorizes about how humans came to be in their present form.
Evolution is defined as the process of growth and development or the theory that organisms have grown and developed from past organisms.
RCCI Chamber of Commerce & Industry has 6 decades of evolution in Commerce & Industry, growing and watching how people have grown in business and the community and have played a large part in being the “Voice of Business”.
Here we are six decades later, who would have thought or even imagined that in 2020 a worldwide epidemic would hit changing the world and life as we know it.
All can agree that we have been forced to evolve, change and face numerous challenges in order to strive to survive, during these difficult times.
We have hard earned credibility, in lobbying for our Valued Members and our community.
We proudly hold three seats on the board of SACCI and go to bat for all. We are all about serving our Business and community in celebrating all and uplift, encourage and grow in all forms. We are a self-sacrifice and not self-serving Chamber. We celebrate all in their individual capacities and embrace change, diversity with no judgement and encourage out of the box ideas and forward thinking in order to adapt and grow together.
RCCI has a rich history of celebrating and evolving over six decades and we are ever changing daily in adaption.
Our New mission and Vision changes as fast as we all do, however we keep our Morals, Values, Ethics and Right standing in check always, this is a key priority we value and live and believe in.
- Planned events Platforms to encourage action, interactive relationships which are long standing.
- Create and include all investor friendly climates, start- ups and evolutionary ideas.
- Facilitate Business and community connections and encourage member to member support.
- We create together and action forward these concepts and work hand in hand to develop and evolve.
- We are very proactive and favour shared visions, morals, values and right standing. Business ethics in South Africa and around the world have become questionable, and as your “Voice” in Business our Chamber aims to eradicate by sharing this initiative by not supporting questionable business practices and its our duty to report these injustices, thus we lobby and encourage all to share these values, ethics morals and standing going forward, in order to support and grown like-minded business individuals and our community.
- Training and adaption to individual and relevant accurate timing on what businesses need and adjust accordingly.
- Events will become the norm, not just for networking but for igniting hope and bringing together our nation and reconnecting with each other. Together we are stronger.
- We create advertising opportunities in promoting your business.
- We celebrate our rich variety of cultures and include all age groups and dreams in reaching new heights.
Your Chamber should be your “Go to” for any business or community related need. We are here to serve you.
RCCI also encourages members to actively support each other and make use of each other’s services and products. Let us help you.
We have many media platforms we are happy to help in promoting your business service and products. We can assist with your staff requirements and create free platforms for employment opportunities and needs.
At RCCI we prefer and encourage team work and unison in everything, there is no wrong answer and or discouragement. We as South Africans are so strong and the Hub for Africa in International trade, we have a rainbow nation of cultures, colour, sports, laughter and share in the daily bumps of life. We share the “sighs” and “eye rolling” and what we see and hear daily, yet we get up, stand up and together we “make a plan”, this is a Proud South African saying, we share and celebrate.
We at RCCI are Pro Chamber interaction to link and unite all business sectors as well as encourage your proactive involvement in celebrating our wide scope of wonderful ideas, wisdom and rich diversity, music, customs, traditions, cultures and individuality.
RCCI is apolitical and non-biased, non-judgemental mind-set and we serve with the passion and love we have for our Community and Country. We have zero tolerance for crime, sexism, racism, judgemental attributes, hateful speech or favouritism. We support all equally and fairly and in accordance to our conscience and the law.
- Membership and support for any Business size
- Support of all new business development and we have a special platform for inventions and launches of skills, products and services.
- Regular get together events such as connect and “Roar” Meet & Greets
- Interactive Social events
- Workshops, training held on a regular basis conducive to the markets and individual business needs.
- Free Employment listings and opportunities
- Junior, Senior and Celebrated Golden oldies Chapters
- We off ECOO and COO for all, Member however enjoy reduced rates.
- Exporters Certification
- Commissioner of Oaths
- Annual Business of the Year Awards
- Wide spread media reach
- Member to member Specials
- Branding opportunities
- Sponsorship and development opportunities
- Facilitating exciting quality introductions for export opportunities as well as assistance for the footprint into Africa introductions.
- Discounted Rates by Local papers
- Free Social memberships at different Members Venues
- Support Local Talent
- Voice concerns to relevant government departments and concerns and get your “Voice” heard
The Benefits are ongoing and the list grows daily, book an appointment with us so we can meet you and discuss the vision way forward in Hearing your voice and sharing your Vision, together we can assist you in taking your business and dreams to new heights and support you every step of the way.
There are many Chambers in South Africa and as a business owner small or big the question arises always is “What’s it in for me?”, “Why should I pay to belong to a Chamber?” “How do benefits work? Etc. A lot of questions also arise with questions or statements that Chambers are just NPO’s and networking places with no value really. This is a common misconception and the biggest mistake, all people in business make by not knowing the imperative importance in belonging to a Chamber means for your business, staff and costs in general and making your brand and voice heard in important issues.
All Chambers have their own way of doing things but share a vital compulsory measure of ethics and standards held accountable under the SACCI umbrella, who is recognised by the Department of Trade & Industry and all chambers must comply with the SACCI affiliated members are bound by the SACCI, MOI, COGC and MOI.
- How do you recognise the correct right standing chamber?
- How do you validate their legitimacy?
- How do you know which Chamber will work for you and why?
- Why should an accredited affiliation to a Chamber matter to my business?
- Who do I report questionable self-serving chambers to?
- How is my “voice” heard and how does it matter?
There are so many questions that one can ask and we at RCCI are not deaf or blind in hearing about other Chambers conduct which can make one cringe, yet we hold our head up high, and practice what we preach as the saying goes, with integrity, transparency, candidness and with morals and ethics.
We at RCCI stand out because the first thing one must understand is that working in and for a Chamber is a “service” industry, we serve YOU, Our Business and our community and everyone matters.
In every essential service industry it’s a calling to serve, whether it is to serve your country as or in the capacity of a volunteer to a doctor, nurse, law enforcement officer or simply a charity server who delivers soup to the less fortunate. There is no “gold star” for those who serve, on a good day perhaps there is a thank you, but that is what service is, a sacrifice to give so others can grow and succeed and that in itself is the reward for us. There is nothing as satisfying as seeing a community come together united in helping the homeless, or a person starting with a dream and hand in hand watch them grow into a huge successful business person.
RCCI is committed to the awareness and identifying these daily challenges and encourage members to take our hand and ACTION and UNITE together, to achieve and overcome anything. Celebrate each other’s successes and encourage Members to support each other’s services and products. Our Chamber is the DOORWAY to that success and dreams that we can help develop.
This is always the big question. Our objective is to serve our business community and our community is general Region B, although we have Members reaching far and wide because they share the same morals, ethics and good business practice.
Our voice is strong and “loud” at SACCI and we have a strong influence when it comes to important relevant issues pertaining to business and governmental issues.
We are probably one of the most affordable Chambers around, as we serve rather than strive for self-serving richness.
The reality is the fees Members pay, and the sponsorships is the operating costs or our service to you, which in any business. The difference is YOU as a Member get a tax deductible for your sponsorships and fees.
Our 2021 objective is UNITE in ACTION. Ours is the Chamber of the now, with 6 decades of knowledge and the loudest voice of business.
Our ideas and business stats for this year will be second to none and the new twists and turns in the evolution of revolution for RCCI will be a blast that will create such an evolutionary crater that will beat this despicable virus hurting our business and help our community.
United we are filled with energy, looking to recognize YOU and what you have achieved and done, and what we are going to develop will bring hope is the time when many are feeling hopeless.
So if you are not a Member yet, now is the chance to become a Member, invest with the best CSI development opportunities for our community and upcoming projects.
Please be sure to check out our upcoming new revamped and evolutionary, revolutionary social platforms/events/training/members and then some…
RCCI the Old but the NEW revolutionised ACTIONED Chamber in SA proudly at your service.
Oh but wait… there is more this is Africa so here are some benefit teasers for you;
- Branding opportunities
- Marketing videos/ site interaction
- Action Active interaction
- Loud and Proud member to member liaisons
- Out of this world / box events – Not to be missed.
Do not be greedy, come and visit us at RCCI we are happy to meet you and make you part of this new revolution, joining of hands or in this case (elbows), in the evolution in up raising platforms of business.
Anything is possible, if you just believe, the difference is WE can make it happen, can you?
We Also Celebrate and Action encourage the following platforms no other Chamber has:
- Roaring Women in Business
- Tourism and the beauty thereof
- RCCI Reputed Business of the Years Excellence Awards
- Radical Rascals – Junior and Serious Chambers for our Children
- Innovative Invertors Initiative
- RCCI Celebrates the Superannuated
- Replenish Recall
- Mighty Men in Business
The Money Factor
RCCI offers services and “Voice” to all, because to us EVERY Voice matters.
We are probably one of the most affordable Chambers around, as we serve rather than strive for self-serving richness.
The reality is the fees Members pay, and the sponsorships, are the operating costs of our service to you, as in any business.
All fees are based on the size of staff your Business has, this way everyone is covered under the RCCI wings of Membership. Every voice matters and so do your staff who make up the team in your business.
We offer Annual and Monthly options, tailor made and cost effective for all Members.
|Number of people in Company||Annual Fee||Monthly Debit Order Fees|
|Start-ups- Under 12 months||R 500 once off for first year||N/A|
|Individuals (one-person)||R 1 200.00||R 100.00|
|2 – 5 Staff||R 2 508.00||R 208.00|
|6 – 10 Staff||R 3 192.00||R 266.00|
|11 – 20 Staff||R 3 990.00||R 332.50|
|21 – 50 Staff||R 5 130.00||R 427.50|
|51 – 100 Staff||R 8 265.00||R 688.75|
|101 – More||R 14 040.00||R 1 170.00|
|NPO’s||RCCI proudly supports all NPO’s|
|Places of Worship||RCCI proudly supports all places of worship|
|Sponsor membership options||R 57000.00|
|BCB Bikers in Business||R 1000 for 1 Year||R 100 Pm|
|Hospitality & Tourism & Events||R500 per year RCCI Proudly supports the Industry|
We have many other sponsorship platforms that we at RCCI are open to discuss with all on a one-on-one basis.
- Brand Sponsoring
- Event Branding
- Sponsor a new business or product
- Launch Sponsors
- Show Sponsors
- Website Ads Sponsor
- Annual Support Sponsors
- And many more
All Members who are approved by RCCI for membership, will have to join us in a shared vision and oath, of keeping Business practices and ethics in par and in line with, Good Business Standing and Procedures and practices in accordance to our COD.