Do you struggle to find the funding needed to meet your skills development targets under the new BBBEE codes? If so, take advantage of SETA funding that is now available to develop your own staff, interns and unemployed learners.
We can assist you to access additional funds to:
- Up to R36 000 of grant funding available per learner
- Increase your BBBEE score
- Save up to R50 000 per learner by paying less tax and salaries
- Improve staff retention and performance
Note: The Services SETA discretionary grant funding window closes on Sunday, 18 September 2016. Click here if you wish for us to contact you to discuss your application.
Some of our popular programmes that you may consider implementing in your organisation include:
- Contact Center Levels 2-4
- Business Administration Level 4
- Generic Management Level 4
- Project Management Level 4
- Marketing Level 4
- Real Estate Level 4
- Business Practice Level 1
Click here to express your interest in applying for learnership funding.
Director: Operations and Support Services, i-Fundi
i-Fundi is a private Further Education and Training institute, registered with Umalusi and the Services SETA. We offer a range of accredited qualifications and skills programmes and end to end learnership management services for business wanting to up-skill new or existing staff. having managed over 10, 000 learners for some of South Africa’s leading companies, we have the skills and experience to help your business succeed. iFundi is a Level 1 Certified Contributor (135%) in terms of the BBBEE scorecard rating.