The National Vaccine rollout is now well under way. While most Healthcare Professionals have been vaccinated, not all Health Care Workers (HCWs) have been vaccinated. The attached Circular sets out the process for registering and verifying a broad spectrum of HCWs. Please note, employers are obliged to supply consolidated lists of frontline HCWs who do not have a Persal Number or a Professional Council Registration Number.
The NDOH Circular provides:
- A list of the categories of eligible healthcare workers
- The verification and checking process
- Process to be followed for HCWs without Persal Number or a Professional Council Registration Number
- The data required for verification
- The V4HCW registration website and instructions
The deadline for all registrations is 31 July 2021 after which the registration portal will close.