FNB hosted a “How to Spot Business Opportunities” Event on Tuesday 28th June 2022 at the Randpark Ridge Golf Club.
The aim was to help business owners to make sure the business they are in (or planning to be in) is successful.
The 8 major criteria they shared were:
1. What customer problem is your business solving?
2. Who has that problem?
3. How many people have that problem?
4. How frequently do they buy your solution?
5. For how long do they want a solution?
6. At what price quality, quantity, place of access etc do they prefer the solution?
7. Who else is providing a similar/same solution?
8. What gaps still exist to fill with your business idea?
Being there really brought the slides to life, through the gifted story-telling and interactive discussions of the FNB team.
We are grateful to our Chamber CEO Linda Blackbeard, FNB Regional Business Manager Pelonolo Mafata, FNB Implementation Manager Albinah Molate for their roles in setting up this this event and to their teams for ensuring the event went smoothly.
Here is some of the feedback from the event:
“Even I, as the owner of several existing businesses, I learnt a lot … it’s hard to imagine the incredible value of this presentation”
– Neil Pollock, Director of ProcureTrade and RCCI Past President, and Director on the board of SACCI.
Please make sure you don’t miss future events like this by ensuring you open your RCCI emails and you consistently visit our event calendar.