Complimentary one-day training workshop sponsored by GIZ. Bring your project example for a hands-on facilitated session to building a bankable EE project with knowledgeable experts on the topics of the EEDSM programme, SECO streetlighting programme, and EEPBIP programme.
Ideal for ESCOs, Consultants and business who need to understand how they can benefit from these programmes. In addition, AEE Certified Professionals earn 1 AEE Renewal credit for full attendance.
Available to all registered delegates of the 14th Annual Southern African Energy Efficiency Confederation Conference and Exhibition taking place from 14-15 November 2019, with the one-day training workshop on 12 or 13 November 2019.
The 2019SAEEC Conference will carry post-event CPD credits for ECSA requirements evaluated by the SAIEE.
- If the GIZ training is not for you, we also have the complimentary two-day training at NCPC-SA on UNIDO’s Energy Measurement and Performance Indicators earning 2 AEE Renewal Credits for full attendance
- For the ladies complimentary breakfast on 15 November 2019 hosted by Southern African Females in Energy Efficiency (SAFEE) and sponsored by NCPC-SA
- Skills update from AEE Accredited Trainers in LED Lighting, Measurement and Verification, and Compressed Air within the various Tracks at the conference
- SAEEC Annual Efficiency Awards and Certification Ceremony with local entertainment whilst recognizing our prestigious energy stars in South Africa on 14 November 2019 at R540-00 per person
- Members of SAEEC are invited to the Annual General Meeting at 17h00 on 13 November 2019 – booking essential for catering requirements
- Book a game drive for a mere R200-00 to close of the conference on the afternoon of 15 November 2019
- Farm Inn have made incredible accommodation rates available to 2019SAEEC delegates at R500-00 per person per night for Bed and Breakfast
Visit the 2019SAEEC Exhibition for free!
To visit the exhibition that runs concurrently with the 2019SAEEC Conference
We can’t wait to welcome you at 2019SAEEC!
ESCo Register is now open for registration
The South African National Energy Development Institute (SANEDI) in collaboration with the Department of Mineral Resources and Energy (DMRE) and the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) are calling all energy service companies in South Africa to register on the SANEDI national ESCo register. Energy Service Companies (ESCo’s) are requested to follow the attached ESCo Terms of Reference (ToR) which outlines the registration process.
To register please visit the ESCo website http://www.sanediesco.org.za/
Energy Service Companies (ESCo’s) who are already in the SANEDI ESCo register and have been classified as Tier 1, 2 and 3 are to also visit the ESCO website
http://www.sanediesco.org.za/ and update their company information.
Deadline 20th of December 2019 – no late submissions will be accepted.
For enquiries visit the SANEDI exhibition stand at the 2019SAEEC Conference and Exhibition to be held on 14 and 15 November 2019 at Farm Inn, Pretoria. Or contact Ms Wendy Jali [email protected] or 011 038-4358