Comprehensive Enterprise Development (CED) is Raizcorp Arize’s sponsored premium enterprise development programme. It has been designed to help you scale your existing business to the point where it is ready to become part of a supply chain.
WHAT ARE THE CRITERIA FOR JOINING?
To be considered for the CED programme, you must:
- Have a business that is at least 51% black owned
- Have minimum average monthly turnover of R10 000/ we also look at start-ups who don’t have a turnover
- Be active in your business full time
- Have been trading for at least six months
- Be 18 years or older
- Be responsible for your own transport
- Have a cell phone, a computer and an email address
WHAT DO YOU GET IF YOU ARE CHOSEN
- Access to infrastructure
- Back-office support
- Business guidance
- Entrepreneurial learning
- Access to specialists
- Access to markets
- Access to finance
- Raizcorp community – the magic!
We also have a Supplier Development program where at the end of the program some clients allow the suppliers to work with them.