RANDBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY
Affiliated to the South African Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Protects the interests of business in the region, promote the private enterprise system and market-orientated approach with equal opportunities for all while assisting businesses to adapt to realities that cannot be changed
- Promotes member’s businesses locally and internationally and provide facilities for members to identify business opportunities through events, information services, advertising and other special business development facilities available from the Chamber.
- Contributes to the formulation of national and local policies on key issues that affect business – be the voice of business operating in Randburg, Sandton and Midrand and give these localities a better place on the economic map
- Influences constructively the environment & operating conditions nationally and in our area of responsibility
- Attracts local and international investment to our area of responsibility and facilitate international business and contacts
- Acts as a business information, training and facilities resource utilizing members expertise – aimed at assisting members to grow their business and fulfill a leading role in the community
- Promotes security, the growth of business, employment skills in the region
- Contributes towards business expertise and resources to community development projects addressing social needs
RCCI CODE OF GOOD CONDUCT
All members are required to sign the Code of Good Conduct.
Please download the document, print it out and sign it, then return it to the RCCI office.
The download link is below the document. If you don’t see the document, please try reloading the page [F5].