- Protects the interests of business in the region, promote the private enterprise system and market-orientated approach with equal opportunities for all while assisting businesses to adapt to realities that cannot be changed
- Promotes member’s businesses locally and internationally and provide facilities for members to identify business opportunities through events, information services, advertising and other special business development facilities available from the Chamber.
- Contributes to the formulation of national and local policies on key issues that affect business – be the voice of business operating in Randburg, Sandton and Midrand and give these localities a better place on the economic map
- Influences constructively the environment & operating conditions nationally and in our area of responsibility
- Attracts local and international investment to our area of responsibility and facilitate international business and contacts
- Acts as a business information, training and facilities resource utilizing members expertise – aimed at assisting members to grow their business and fulfill a leading role in the community
- Promotes security, the growth of business, employment skills in the region
- Contributes towards business expertise and resources to community development projects addressing social needs