EVENTS AND NETWORKING
Whether you are looking for training, networking, briefings on topical issues, or want to entertain clients, we have an event for you and your business. Many events are exclusive to members, many are free to members or are offered at significantly discounted rates, and all include the opportunity for networking.
June 27 - June 28
Key issues to be discussed at the 2017 Manufacturing Indaba Conference
The Manufacturing Indaba Conference is just 2 weeks away. Have you secured your participation as an exhibitor or as a conference delegate?
- ‘The Best of South African Manufacturing’ – Our morning panel session will feature industry best practice exemplars, providing delegates with the opportunity to hear from and question industry leaders on how they are achieving success and the factors that are driving this despite the challenging economic circumstances facing companies.
- Value added exports as a key driver of growth
- Re-industrialising South Africa: The mining & manufacturing interface
- Capacity development: Procurement, supplier development and skills growth
- Africa: Investment led trade and industrial integration
- World Class manufacturing & clusters
- Building an industrial financing and incentives ecosystem
- Sustainable manufacturing, competitiveness and efficiency
- Implementation of Industry 4.0 and the implications for South African manufacturers
- The New Industrial Revolution
- African Manufacturing
- Introduction of the Buy Back South Africa Campaign
Welcome to Manufacturing Indaba Conference!
Should you wish to book a stand please send a request to
the Chamber at email az.oc1498661717.iccr1498661717@rega1498661717nam1498661717