Do you stop learning because you have passed a trade test/university?
Of course not! If you do, you won’t be in plumbing for long.
The programme offers global speakers as well as local speakers who will ENLIGHTEN you about plumbing, who will INFORM you about plumbing and who will share with you experiences which, AMAZINGLY enough, will parallel your experiences.
People who attended previous World Plumbing Conferences
Chris Burgess, CEO of Burgess and Partners: “Attending world plumbing conferences in Hong Kong in 1993, Chicago in 1996, and Sun City in 1999 changed the course of our business by learning from the workshops, interacting with and befriending like-minded people from all over the world.”
Lee Goldie, chairman of the WPC 2016 conference committee: “WPC is the ‘workshop’ where I established the professional and ethical model of conducting my business practices after attending my first conference in London in 1990. Conversations with fellow professionals from around the world go far in establishing a confident approach and projection of the successful entrepreneur in our type of business.”
WPC 2016 offers you a UNIQUE opportunity to learn about your trade/profession
- Participate in directing your future in plumbing, which has great opportunities in South Africa and Africa;
- Make valuable contacts as well as friends regionally and internationally;
- EARN CPD point from both the PIRB and ECSA;
- Take advantage of discount fees or day visitor fees/talk to us about a payment option (IOPSA members only);
- ENGAGE with like-minded plumbing colleagues whose experiences are similar to yours;
- BE PART of influencing your trade/profession at the regional, provincial and national levels in the discussion groups;
- KNOW what is happening in your TRADE/PROFESSION, in SA and around the world;
- The price is coincidental when compared to the VALUE WPC 2016 offers.
THE EARLY BIRD RATE WILL BE EXTENDED FROM 31 MARCH 2016 to 30 APRIL 2016.
Don’t miss out on this event – it will be decades before an opportunity like this arrives on our shores again!
BE A MUSHROOM (What’s in it for me mentality)
For more info contact to us on 011-579-4940
Mari: 082-418-3349 / az.oc1498715571.aide1498715571mtcar1498715571etni@1498715571iram1498715571
Rory: 082-469-1178 / az.oc1498715571.aide1498715571mtcar1498715571etni@1498715571yror1498715571